Look down at Munich from a height of 190 metres. Here you have the best views as far as the Alps.
At a speed of 7 m/s you soon get nearer to heaven. The view of Munich, its surroundings and, if the weather is good, the Alps from the Salzkammergut to the Allgäu Alps is just as unique as the Olympic tower itself.
Up here on one of the highest towers in Europe you can get away from the bustle of the city. Take a deep breath, forget everything and then relax.
From the viewing platforms of the tower at a height of 190 metres, the shiny silver tent roof silhouette of the Olympic park is a brilliant example of exceptional architecture.
At a height of 291.28 metres, the most characteristic symbol of Munich is three times higher than the spires of the Frauenkirche church. Since being opened on 22.2.1968, this huge tower with a weight of 52,500 tonnes has withstood every single storm.
- Reduced tickets as well as youths (under the age of 16): 3,50 €
- Family ticket (valid for 2 adults and up to 3 youths):
- Groups (20 people and more):
- Children under the age of 6 (only in company of adults) free
- 1 accompanying person of another person of 100% disability free
- Birthday children free!
|Monday to Sunday
Last elevator ascends at:
|09.00 am - 12.00 pm